Thursday, April 10, 2008

the weather


since sunday it has been sooo gloomy in hampton...
no sun..no warmth..jus cold, wet drizzly, overcast...
today the sun finally came back out and it just made me feel like a brand new person...

I'm no longer upset about my past situation with the guy..
I saw him today..flashed him a smile, gave him a hug made small talk and kept it moving..
no animosity over here((anymore..lol))..
the weather just gave me a whole new perspective...
even tho life gets gloomy the sun does come out again...
and thats one thing that is constant in this crazy world we live in...

there is no reason for me to remain upset at that guy...
he made the choices he made and yea it was kinda messed up but that will be on his heart not mine...because I kno that I did the best I could...
friends? sure why not? what happened is in the past..no reason to dwell on it..ive learned a lesson from it..now its time to move on..
would i give him another chance..maybe..he would have to come with his A++++ game..lol..he would have to let me know that history would not repeat itself...and if he could successfully do that..then sure why not..

everything happens for a reason...
I no longer question why me because I kno that God has something GREAT in store for me..
so I will continue to charge it to the game and keep it moving..((i just hope my card doesn't max out..lol))

♥mercie™

No comments: