Saturday, January 26, 2008

Allow me to introduce myself.....

Hello blog world..lol
My name...well thats none of your business...
But my friends call me Mercie, Mert, Merc, and a whole bunch of other things...lol

I love my friends and my family very much...
and most importantly I love myself...

I'm currently in school at the number one HBCU in the country..Hampton University and I'm majoring in Pharmacy. ((6 years=6 figures))
School is the most important thing in my life and nothing will stop me from my success.
Nothing.
lol.

I'm a nice person and I love to act silly with my friends, because I have the best friends a girl could have...my friends are sooo different but are sooo alike in so many ways.

I don't really know what else to say...lol...((which is rather odd for me)) haha..but if you want to know more just read my blogs so you can have a "look inside"...lol

No comments: