Tuesday, May 20, 2008

im the girl

i havent really been blogging lately because for the most part ive been thinking..alot...no really..ALOT! lol
lately ive been feeling some kind of way and my friends have told me that i need to write about it..so i guess i will...lol

im the girl who has been thru hell and back and still manages to smile even though im crying on the inside...
im the girl who holds my head under the shower to disguise my tears...
im the girl who holds her head high so people won't see the pain in my eyes...
im the girl who is not alone but is so lonely...
im the girl who has been hurt time and time again and is not sure if i kno how to love anymore...
im the girl who questions her worth and wonders whats wrong with me...
im the girl who has so much to be happy about yet can't be truly happy because my heart is in too much pain...
im the girl who is on the verge of giving up...
im the girl who wonders who will save me...


♥mercie™

No comments: