Thursday, May 8, 2008

jus some thoughts


i dont really have a purpose for blogging today I just felt like writing.
I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind right now, and I don't even know where to start or really what I want to say. I hate when that happens. I'm having what my mom calls a brain fart..lol
I guess one thing that is on my mind is yesterday my roomie/best friend jus found out that her bf of a yr and some changed cheated on her..and not jus oops i slipped up and slept w/ this girl..but he had pretty much another relationship going on with another girl back home..it was like he was living two lives...well not like..he was.
and its shocking to me because if you knew them and him u would never think he would do something like that to her because he was always telling her how much he loved her and he would get soo mad at her when she would even accuse him of gettin to friendly with another girl..he would always say i love u too much i would never do anything like that to u...
all of that shit was a damn lie...i can only imagine the pain my roomie is feeling right now...and i wish i could do somethin to take it away from her..but i kno i cant and unfortunately its jus her time to join the heartbreak club...=[

"the worst thing about a lie is knowing that u werent worth the truth"

♥mercie™

No comments: