Sunday, February 10, 2008

damaged

danity kane has a new song out and i like it...maybe because i can relate or wat..idk..but i think its a hot song...
neway..the words go something like this:
"Can you fix my h-e-a-r-t
Cause it’s d-a-m-a-g-e-d
Can you fix my h-e-a-r-t
Tell me, are you up, for the challenge
Cause my heart is
Damaged, damaged
I thought that I, should let you know
That my heart is damaged So damaged
And you could blame, the one before
So how you gonna, fix it, fix it, fix it
How you gonna, fix it, fix it, fix it
How you gonna, fix it, fix it, fix it
How you gonna, fix it, fix it, fix itFix it…"


basically, this sum pretty much sums up my situation...
the most recent damage that has been done was from this guy i was dating last semester...
this dude was something else...he was sweet, a gentlemen, funny, a cool person just to chill with, was doing something with his life and not to mention sexy as hell ;).
he was everything that i look for in a guy...i even kinda felt like he was too good to be true...
he had his own baggage tho..he was 23 but he had been married before and his ex wife did some grimey shit...and he was still dealing with that, but it wasn't affecting our relationship so i didnt think twice about it.
everything was going great with us...we would hang out often and i used to stay over his house so much i had some pj's and a toothbrush at his crib....
he was even talking about visiting me in atlanta over christmas break being that i was going to be gone for a whole month. but one day, he called me and we talked for a while and he said he would call me back later....that was the last thing i heard from him...
he jus started ignoring me...for what?? i have no idea to this day! and it bothers the hell out of me because i cant really move on until i know why....

i do remember one time me and him was on the phone and he told me that he likes to keep his distance from females because he wasn't trying to get too close to anyone ....but i didn't think it affected me because he never kept his distance from me...he always said how he wanted to see me more and how he hoped i stayed around for a long time....
maybe i shouldve read in between the lines and i wouldn't be in this mess....

i think about him constantly and it drives me crazy.
he pops up in my dreams, and everytime i see a car like his...i think its him....
i tried reaching out to him but he wont even acknowledge the fact i sent him a message, he wont even read it...it will still be sitting in my sent box saying "sent".

and even tho he is an asshole for this, it eats me up because he was such a good guy, and i still believe that he is a good guy....
i just wish he would've told me what the problem was instead of leaving me hanging...wondering if something is wrong with me....

No comments: