Thursday, February 7, 2008

gotta be kidding....

...you don't realize what you've got until its gone, and when you realize what you had its too late to get it back...

this couldn't be more true, but why?
why does it take for someone to leave you for to you to realize how they good they were to you???
Why can't you just appreciate them while you have them??
I guess that would just make life too easy...

I'm currently involved in a situation with a guy that I once dated who screwed me over so bad...hurt ya girl something serious. I really liked this guy....liked him a lot..was even thinking about being his girl..((i havent thought like that in a while..)) but he did some unforgettable shit and I don't think I will ever be able to really get over what he did...

I really wish he didn't do what he did though...
because I mean I REALLY liked him! ((lol))
he always asks me will I give him another chance and I repeatedly tell him no because I can't allow myself to be 1. that stupid and 2. get caught up again just to get hurt again...

Sometimes I wonder though what would have happend if 1. he never got caught or 2. he never lied from the beginning and us having a real relationship....
But I guess it doesn't really matter because I will never get the chance to find out....

No comments: